Thursday, July 31, 2008

Fwd: My humble apologies



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lowen Vaz <lowenv@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 10:54 PM
Subject: My humble apologies
To: Shivayoga Yahoo Groups <Shivayoga@yahoogroups.com>


my humble apologies goes out to all the members of the shivayoga and all by brothers and sisters
who read this message.
It is being a long time that i am trying to fight the demon the ego in me
i apologise to my dear sister adi and my dearest sister adi and most heavenly sister adi for giving me the chance to
burn my ego .............. i aplogise to my dear sister adi for anything i have said and done to her in this wonderful
shiva's temple ......
the head and body is of lowen  prostrate before my dear sister adi and i seek your blessings  dear sister
i wrap your feet dear sister adi with my humbelness and ask your forgiveness for anything that i have done.
my apologies to dani yoga4you chitta haresh chubby saman branko ralph abdo and all the other members of the shivayoga group
lowen humbly bows down before you asking for your blessings
the humble love


No comments: