Thursday, July 31, 2008

Fwd: [shivayoga] I am being ABused by the farts of a Hyena../Angel/ADI



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Karumbu Char <krshna78@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 12:09 AM
Subject: [shivayoga] I am being ABused by the farts of a Hyena../Angel/ADI
To: Shivayoga@yahoogroups.com


I became a Church Mouse again.. and read.. rather smelled the Farts of
that Swine.. He is really ABusing me and Adi.. But thats okay..

I shall not intervene.. I do ntt want any one TO defened me..
That Nasty swine is SISHU PALANA AND DUSHASANA..

i SHALL WAIT.. TILL HE Abuses me for 99 times..
I am counting..

Adi is alrady ther in that grou and so is chittha and Loven anD Haresh..

i will not ask Dani to join that group and defend me..

I dont need to be defened althou..I CRY AND I APPRECIATE SO MUCH WHEN
SOME ONE DEFENDS ME

So let me not cry with Your tears of love
as a Tsunami will arise when I begin to Cry..

I AM SO TEMPTED TO ASK THE HELP OF DANI

BUT I WILL NOT

LET DATTATREYASSS ENJOY THE

DANCE OF TWO DIFFERENT CATS
TWO WHISKERS..

__._,_.___
Shivayoga have and few names Old Yoga (name in Vedic time), Piyusha Yoga, Prachina Yoga, Samyama Yoga, Integral Yoga, Bhakti Yoga, Jnana Yoga, .., wait on each soul.
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Only on Yahoo!

Star Wars galaxy

Create a profile

and meet fans.

New web site?

Drive traffic now.

Get your business

on Yahoo! search.

Learn to live

a full life with these

healthy living

groups on Yahoo!

.

__,_._,___

No comments: