Thursday, July 31, 2008

Fwd: [shivayoga] Re: My humble apologies



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Son Papdi <krshna78@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 11:07 PM
Subject: [shivayoga] Re: My humble apologies
To: Shivayoga@yahoogroups.com


My brows refeus to browse..

My ears refuse to blink
I asked those eye brows
Why dont you sshake?

No reply..

I went back to My Cornea
To my PUPILS

asked them
Hey. whats happened to my vision?

Vision heard the Voice of My sight

Said..

YOu stupid KRSHNA..

WIpe your eyes

its those tears that are blocking your vision..

I waited and wiped

But ganges and ganghotri

nile and Tigris
Arise from the Locks of Shiva

they said..

GANGES DOES NOT ARISE FROM GANGHOTRI

YAMUNA ARISES FROM

RIVER MANASOROVER

THE SOURCE OF THAT RIVER

ARISES FROM THE TEARS OF LOVE

THE TEARS OF LOVEN VAS

WHO APOLOGISED..

THOSE APOLGETIC TEARS
ARE THE APOCALYPTIC TEARS OF LOVEN

SO ...

LET THE TEARS FLOW
LET THE MANASAROVER RUSH

LET THE LOCKS OF SHIVA..
BE BLESSED WITH THE TEARS OF LOVE

THAT GANGES AROSE FROM TEARS OF LOVE



--- In Shivayoga@yahoogroups.com, "Lowen Vaz" <lowenv@...> wrote:
>
> my humble apologies goes out to all the members of the shivayoga
and all by
> brothers and sisters
> who read this message.
> It is being a long time that i am trying to fight the demon the ego
in me
> i apologise to my dear sister adi and my dearest sister adi and most
> heavenly sister adi for giving me the chance to
> burn my ego .............. i aplogise to my dear sister adi for
anything i
> have said and done to her in this wonderful
> shiva's temple ......
> the head and body is of lowen prostrate before my dear sister adi
and i
> seek your blessings dear sister
> i wrap your feet dear sister adi with my humbelness and ask your
forgiveness
> for anything that i have done.
> my apologies to dani yoga4you chitta haresh chubby saman branko
ralph abdo
> and all the other members of the shivayoga group
> lowen humbly bows down before you asking for your blessings
> the humble love
>

__._,_.___
Shivayoga have and few names Old Yoga (name in Vedic time), Piyusha Yoga, Prachina Yoga, Samyama Yoga, Integral Yoga, Bhakti Yoga, Jnana Yoga, .., wait on each soul.
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Only on Yahoo!

Star Wars galaxy

Create a profile

and meet fans.

New web site?

Drive traffic now.

Get your business

on Yahoo! search.

Yahoo! Groups

Come check out

featured healthy living

groups on Yahoo!

.

__,_._,___

No comments: