Thursday, July 31, 2008

Fwd: [shivayoga] I am nog a HUG as I am a THUG/ as IDLI is not a Huggie but a Thugiee



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: adi_shakti16 <krshna78@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 1:18 AM
Subject: [shivayoga] I am nog a HUG as I am a THUG/ as IDLI is not a Huggie but a Thugiee
To: Shivayoga@yahoogroups.com


Its all YOur falut.. YOU said you like MACHO More than NACHO..

So beocs of you I fell in love with Raveesheara..

and I tranformed you to Mandhoshar..

Yes IN this shiva yoga. You are my Hladhini shakthi

But in sai baba2 groups..

I am Ravana teh MACHO and you are my Mandhodsari
--------------

Hey dani... join the yahoo group sathyasaibaba2 and post two messages..

pleaseeeeeeeeeeee
---------------

This angel of golden age.. Dear IDLI is Indrajeet

__._,_.___
Shivayoga have and few names Old Yoga (name in Vedic time), Piyusha Yoga, Prachina Yoga, Samyama Yoga, Integral Yoga, Bhakti Yoga, Jnana Yoga, .., wait on each soul.
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Only on Yahoo!

World of Star Wars

Meet fans, watch

videos & more.

Yahoo! Groups

Come check out

featured healthy living

groups on Yahoo!

New web site?

Drive traffic now.

Get your business

on Yahoo! search.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: