Thursday, July 31, 2008

Fwd: [shivayoga] I am Corrupted and Polluted by IDLI



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: adi_shakti16 <krshna78@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 1:22 AM
Subject: [shivayoga] I am Corrupted and Polluted by IDLI
To: Shivayoga@yahoogroups.com


YES What is Corruption? is love corrubtile? YES i say

Is love.. can love be polluted?

Yes I nod..

Let me be corrupted By a cat and a tigress

I dont care

becos i am alreasy corruped,,,

and I need ot refer to ISaiah 36 12
this IDLI sells ever where ..evern in Synogogues..

that i was not aware of

__._,_.___
Shivayoga have and few names Old Yoga (name in Vedic time), Piyusha Yoga, Prachina Yoga, Samyama Yoga, Integral Yoga, Bhakti Yoga, Jnana Yoga, .., wait on each soul.
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Star Wars on Y!

Discover new content

Connect with other

fans & upload video.

Moderator Central

Yahoo! Groups

Get the latest news

from the team.

Popular Y! Groups

Is your group one?

Check it out and

see.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: