Saturday, August 9, 2008

Fw: [19 Isaiah] Re: The sacred sacrificial altar

---

Hello Dani,
Namaste

I feel touched by by these mails about sacrifice in love or should it
be for love?
I am struggling with it right now!
I have to leave my lover out of love, can you imagine? if that is not
sacrfice...

I am so sorry but my english is that bad that i am not able to
respond your mail about your son, although I realy like to.
I have no idea if it is possible, but if so can you explain shortly
what you mean for instance by extrinsic and intrinsic motivation?

wow you speak about the blue connection, i have a blue pearl tattoo
on the third eye!

colourfull love

Mata-Mona
In isaiah19@yahoogroups.co.uk, "yoga4you" <yoga4you@...> wrote:
>
> Dearest Ralph,
>
> I truly appreciated your perspective. It seemed to appreciate a very
> private sentiment that i have cherished for a long-time. I have
always
> looked at my own faults and inequities as a "sacrifice" of sorts. I
> pray that the Lord will take them, and accept them, and great me the
> grace of replacing those inequities in His Name. I say that this
was a
> private sentiment, but regarding that, I used it more or less as a
> technique during meditation and contemplation.
>
> A divine Teacher once told me that there is no such thing as
sacrifice
> in Love. And for years I have contemplated this statement on and off
> never really coming to a definitive thought on it, just appreciating
> the sentiment rather...
>
>
> As to my son, he is being a bit naughty at the moment....frankly!
> He is pushing at his boundaries, thus experimenting with me a bit.
It
> is a teenage process, I am sure! However, all in the name of
> self-differentiation and exploration of autonomy. The conundrum lies
> within the exercise of discernment, and good judgment which at
> present, he appears to be failing in...
> My hopes are for that he exercise good discernment and good
judgment,
> while not revolting too much. He seems to be at that point where
good
> discernment and good judgment conflict with personal desire at
times,
> and it ends up he tries to pursue is own interest, and disregards
> conformity to expectations that conflict with his interest.
>
> I am sure it will work out over time; as my most sincere mission as
a
> parent is to develop critical thinking, and use good judgment and
> discernment. It's funny because I find irony lies within the initial
> ideology of my parenting and the hopes that I do not develop a
> sheepish person who conforms at all costs; and, the subsequent irony
> which is, you need to conform to my rules since you are a minor! I
> don't feel that preventing a child from situations that necessitate
> discernment and good judgment is necessarily the right thing to do
> when you are trying to develop the type of character traits that I
am
> in my child. Typically, it has worked quite well. He is really
usually
> pretty good with it and exercises the kind of traits mentioned here.
> But very recently, there seems to be some creative differences
> regarding my expectations and his. Since I am not trying to raise a
> conformist, it has been interesting to notice that now, as he is
only
> two yrs away from real emancipation, stimulating his intrinsic
desires
> to want to uphold certain familial duties/ethics/morals has changed
a
> bit. He seemed more willing to do these things when younger, than he
> appears now.
>
> It kind of makes me feel like I am standing in the dark on a cliff.
> There is such responsibility in parenting! And, at a certain age, it
> appears that the adolescent wants to express their own ideas and
> sentiments on matters, yet- when manifestation of the maturity to do
> so properly does not result, as a parent it is important to
illustrate
> the dichotomy, and provide guidance that can assist the child in
> successful attainment of the appropriate maturity. I have a hard
time
> with preferring an intrinsically motivated child, than one that
seems
> to demand for extrinsic motivation. And, it is here my problem lies
at
> present. He is not intrinsically motivated to conform to a few basic
> expectations; thus, is by default forcing me to use extrinsic
> motivation, and this is a direct conflict or opposition with the
very
> traits I am trying to develop in him, in my opinion.
>
> Thus comes the very thing I least want to do, and personally abhor,
> which is governing like dictator and making for conformity based on
> extrinsic motivation.
>
>
> Ahhh the joys of parenting....
>
> Gosh, have any ideas on this matter?!
>
> I am not too sure what your experience might be on this topic, but I
> open this conversation to input from everyone who might be willing
to
> contribute.
>
> Furthermore, with my deepest sincerity Ralph, I bless that Blue
> Connection, and pray for your unending joy and love, and the
> manifestation of those for you!
>
> love,
>
> dani
>
>
> --- In isaiah19@yahoogroups.co.uk, "R Baqr - in exhile ..."
> <Vision2028@> wrote:
> >
> > Dearest Yoga5,
> >
> > How sweet of You to address me.
> >
> > I do not pretend to be an expert on anything; not love and not
> > sacrifice.
> >
> > 'Sacrifice' has something of 'sacred' in it.
> >
> > Most sacrifices i think are stupid or shortsighted. There is a
lack
> > of creativity or patience thus many people think they make a
> > sacrifice but they may be stubborn.
> >
> > Shiva crushes ignorance and that is a good sacrifice.
> >
> > But truly yes, to sacrifice is important. As long as we/you also
grow
> > in the Buddhi-discrimination of what is the most wise sacrifice.
> >
> > Your unending love and wish for joy is very welcome. I am
grateful.
> >
> > Today 20 years ago i founded my company MetaVision. I was curious
who
> > would send me a special message out of the Blue.
> >
> > It is the blue connection. I believe, yes. How is your son?
> >
> > Raspact!
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Begin forwarded message:
> > >
> > > Dearest Ralph,
> > >
> > > Do you believe that there any such thing as sacrifice in Love?
> > >
> > > Unending love & joy to you,
> > >
> > > dani
> > >
> > >
> > >
> >
>

__._,_.___
Dear Friends, Dear Sisters And Brothers, Dear Spiritual Soul,

Shivayoga is one of oldest technique concentration involved in all
religious teachings (and which today present) and open for each Soul.

Please note that this our group is not a criticism of any person
whatsoever, but instead a specific point intended to foster a true
spiritual understanding of the Shivayoga philosophy. Shivayoga
philosophy is one from deepest source for direct experience of God.
This Divine perspective is full practically, historically,
scientifically, poetically, philosophically, spiritualitally,
mistically and devotionally part of unity with God.

May God Bless your Soul with best understooding Shivayoga philosophy

Lord Branko in exhile
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! 360

Share what matters

Share your photos, blog.

Control who sees what.

Yahoo! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: