Monday, August 18, 2008

Fw: [ShivaYoga] Re: Why Shakesphere says that I Should love Lisa Dewit?

I thought Watson was with Sherlock HOlmes..

Baker Street..

This Lisa.. is Silent and I am worried..

But why should I be?
Lisa does not care about me.. at all..

so Why should I?
let me Look at Your Mookkuthi..

You look So cute ..when you were a Virgin..

who is that Stupid Fellow who married you?

I envy HIM

--- In shivyoga@yahoogroups.com, "adi_shakthi16" <adi_shakthi16@...>
wrote:
>
> my dear watson !
>
> you love to abuse and be abused -
>
> In psychology it is called 'sadomaschism'
>
> Read the book 'screw the roses and send me the thorns'
>
> you are ok!
>
>
> --- In shivyoga@yahoogroups.com, "Lisa Ennai Emattrinaal"
> <krshna78@> wrote:
> >
> >
> > No Vinatha. No Daniele. I think Shakesphere is wrong. Why should
I
> > love Lisa when I dont even know how She looks? now that i know
how
> > Vinatha looked when she was a BUD and also Dani when was a TULIP.
> >
> > But this Lisa.. i have no clue. and MORE OVER Lisa is Older than
> Dani
> > and Elder to Akhila and Padmini..
> >
> > So why Should I be mad after Lisa?
> >
> > why should I ever miss her?
> >
> > why should I keep on checking the groups
> > and check my e mail if Lisa has replied to My messages at all?
> >
> > why should i ever care.. if Lisa is on the net or not?
> >
> > why Should i even bother to check if LIsa has posted any messages
> in
> > her Blog?
> >
> > why should I even care to check if she is on the net by
frequently
> > check the Blogs and Note Book blogs of Lisa if she is on the net
or
> > not?
> >
> > why shoudl I even spend my time to worry if Lisa is ever on the
> net,,
> >
> > or even care .,. if she is attending any spritual convention?
> >
> > after all
> >
> > Lisa awarded a title that i am
> > a Schizophrenic !
> >
> > that i am of a aplit mind?
> >
> > why should i even think of LIsa
> >
> > who has abused me so much?
> >
> > why should i even worry
> > if Lisa is feeling well or not?
> >
> > after all
> >
> > Lisa thinks I am not worthy of HER love
> >
> > so why should i even Dream of Being worthy of the love of LIsa?
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Sonnet 130 (shakespeare)
> >
> > My mistress' eyes are nothing like the sun;
> > Coral is far more red than her lips' red;
> > If snow be white, why then her breasts are dun;
> > If hairs be wires, black wires grow on her head.
> > I have seen roses damask'd, red and white,
> > But no such roses see I in her cheeks;
> > And in some perfumes is there more delight
> > Than in the breath that from my mistress reeks.
> > I love to hear her speak, yet well I know
> > That music hath a far more pleasing sound;
> > I grant I never saw a goddess go;
> > My mistress, when she walks, treads on the ground:
> > And yet, by heaven, I think my love as rare
> > As any she belied with false compare.
> >
>

__._,_.___
.
.

__,_._,___

No comments: