Friday, August 15, 2008

I will never leave you Kanha even if I cannot see you
The troubles come and go happiness too but not you
The thought of you arose in my heart in toy they sold
Your charming form of Neela Madhava I loved to hold!
 
I found a niche all my own and played with you alone
No one bothered a child who was making Shyam own
Asked all the people I knew can you tell me the name
Of this Blue Boy who looks beautiful please play game!
 
They said Neela Mani you may call for He is the Lord
Of all that you see Visible and even out of this world!
I played with Him day and night sang a lullabye even
When after feeding I put Him to sleep in my lap often!
 
 I started talking to you my love and woes I had none
For Love was everywhere abound sorrow I saw none
As a child you were mine but I did not know you love
As a grown up I understand but I have not your love!
 
Even if you do not come back to me I will never leave
Make me a child again if you wish so I start to believe
I have your statue now but where has gone my love?
You are no longer coloured blue but I am blue my love!!!!!
 
At the Lotus Feet Of Neela Mani August 10th 2008

No comments: