Monday, August 18, 2008

Fw: [ShivaYoga] Re: Your Love for Lisa is beyond compare ......

freeeeeeeeeeeeze
--- In shivyoga@yahoogroups.com, "adi_shakthi16" <adi_shakthi16@...>
wrote:
>
> Sonnet 130 (shakespeare) My mistress' eyes are nothing like the
sun;
> Coral is far more red than her lips' red;
> If snow be white, why then her breasts are dun;
> If hairs be wires, black wires grow on her head.
> I have seen roses damask'd, red and white,
> But no such roses see I in her cheeks;
> And in some perfumes is there more delight
> Than in the breath that from my mistress reeks.
> I love to hear her speak, yet well I know
> That music hath a far more pleasing sound;
> I grant I never saw a goddess go;
> My mistress, when she walks, treads on the ground:
> And yet, by heaven, I think my love as rare
> As any she belied with false compare.
>

__._,_.___
 
.

__,_._,___

No comments: