Monday, August 18, 2008

Fw: [ShivaYoga] Re: Kula

Rose, you've gone away... but your scent lingers in my breath...

--- In shivyoga@yahoogroups.com, Lind Lind <boudecia_purple@...>
wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Pilgrim, I am following you. The desert night has an abating odour
of releasing storm. And I am a traveller in the timelessness of a
painting. The flowers are from the dragon's breath, where laughter
and sarcasm are but a creative crevice upon a mountain biting it's
own tail. My bare feet touch, scorch and blister from his
bitter tongue, in the circle of mankind.
> Â
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> --- On Thu, 14/8/08, Chittaranjan Naik <chittaranjan_naik@...>
wrote:
>
> From: Chittaranjan Naik <chittaranjan_naik@...>
> Subject: [ShivaYoga] Kula
> To: shivyoga@yahoogroups.com
> Received: Thursday, 14 August, 2008, 12:05 AM
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Mathaa cha Parvathy Devi,
> Pithaas cha Maheswara
> Bandhawa Shiva Bhakatamscha,
> Swadesho Bhuvana Trayam.
>
> My mother is Goddess Parvathy
> My father is God Maheswara,
> My relations are the devotees of Shiva,
> And my country is the universe.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

No comments: