Friday, August 15, 2008

Fw: [Sathya Sai Baba] Re: Lisaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa/ where are you?

krshna is many things but respectful isn't one of them.

--- In sathyasaibaba2@yahoogroups.com, yoga4you <no_reply@...> wrote:
>
> krshna is very respectful and does not personally contact u unless
its
> ok with u...
>
> and his bhajans are very nice with his new mic and speakers...lol
>
> enjoy
>
> --- In sathyasaibaba2@yahoogroups.com, "Lisa Hates krshna78"
> <krshna78@> wrote:
> >
> > nakulaaaaaaaaa Nakuleeeeeeshwari LIsaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
> >
> > where the Hell are you?
> >
> > Ok.
> >
> > listen.
> >
> > Down load the latest version of Yahoo messenger ( 8.001 )
> >
> > and not the Beta version.
> >
> > enable your Speakers.
> >
> > YOu need not talk to me at all
> > just Listen to my and my divine Sai Bhajans such as
> >
> > " bhajana BIna.. sukh naheen"
> >
> > Okay?
> >
> > I will never ever Intrude your Privacy
> >
> > But Please.. approve me as your Friend in Yahoo messneger
> >
> > and Listen to my Voice
> >
> > I sing beatifully..
> > JAHA DHO DHARANA.. and
> >
> > so may wondreful songs
> >
> > I will also Play those songs in my Key Flute
> >
> > adn In my Guitar
> >
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Discover Tips

on healthy living

and healthy eating

on Yahoo! Groups.

Find helpful tips

for Moderators

on the Yahoo!

Groups team blog.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: