Saturday, August 9, 2008

Fwd: A young Pegion

--- In shivyoga@yahoogroups.com, "llivaz" <lowenv@...> wrote:

Today i had gone to town along with two other one friend and my
brotherinlaw to pick up some computer parts do some shopping and we
left home at about 5.30 pm bought the computer parts then went to the
market did some shopping then this friend of mine wanted to buy a TFT
monito and spotted a shop in the vicinity we went over and heard all
the jazz that the owner had to say and also had no money any way that
is another story and after finishing up in the shop and buying nothing
we came out from the building i was enjoying the rain our car was
parked away from the building (now notice the sequence of events )
we left out umbrellas in the car as it had stopped raining and this
friend of his had a jacet pullover
So when we cam out of the building i was wearing rain slippers this
friend was wearing shoes and my brotherinlaw was given the jacket as
it was raining not very heavely but it was blowing as well as raining
at about 7.45 pm
so as we were waiting for the car to cometo where we were standing my
friend and me noticed a piegeon right in the middle of the crossroads
in the heavy rain there was water cloggeg in the streets and this
piegon was trying to avoid all the cars and bikes and it was drenched
and could not fly so i was looking at it my friend said see that
piegon in the middle of the road you know tryig to avoid all the
trafic and suddenly without any thought i just bolted strait as the
crow flies straght for the pegion am friend called out to me but i
just did not listen i went to the middle of the cross roads and there
was this big car just about to go over the pigeon not the weels but
the car and i shouted put hand out to stop the car stopped and i
went and got this pigeon caught him/her and came back to the place my
friend was waiting . my friend stated that he could hear the shout
near the building say about 25 meters away . anyway i asked one of the
shopkeeper to give me a cloth to wipe the poor piegon . i wiped it and
held it thinking what to do with it . my friend said that it must have
fallen from it's nest and some how could not manage to fly one cause
it was drenched in water. y brotherinlaw objected as to why i have the
piegon in the car . anyway we went home with all the objections . at
home my sister mom and dad objected that they would get sick . all the
time i was thinking where to place him as i had no cage. so i thought
that someone in the neighbourhood kept birds so i could ask him to
keep it in his cage. all the time thinking where yo put the dear small
baby pigeon. i asked my sister to use her hair drier to dry the bird
and she helped me. so i asked my brotherinlaw to take me to that
persons shop not far from home about one block as it was still raining
but all i could get a reply that it would not be the right place to
put him. so i made some calls got some numbers clled up the forest
department and they said put the piegeon in a box and bring him .
anyway i said no box i will bring him as it is . i asked the help of
my brotherinlaw to drive us me and the piegon . He tooks us there to
the forest department and one person was waiting from the forest
department to actually go on a snake capture at some one's home. he
asked me for the piegon. i gave it to him . i went with this person to
the bird cage that they have he said that they will feed it till it is
strong enough to fly. I thanked this person of the forest department .
all along this small baby piegon wa quiet in my hands and felt at
peace. and the reaction i got from collecting the baby piegon in the
frist place was that in the whole of this place it was only me with
the eyes who could see a small baby piegon and no one else no one was
bothered . even my brother in law commented that you get plenty of
pegion's on the roads of course i said so do you get human beings.
Any way as i was dwelling on this the whole of the time i got a
message that i was sent for the piegon.
Imagine that all the other work that i had done out of my house was
immaterial compared to giving the little bird some warmth and shade
and comfort.
love
p.s.
what i long post i have never posted such a long post in my entire life
not my text at least
now i know the hardships that goes on in life .

--- End forwarded message ---

No comments: