Friday, August 15, 2008

Fw: [Sathya Sai Baba] I love The True Jews and not the Arrogant Ones

When I was in Libya , I used th Chant three Slokhas

1 Rudra Chamakam

2 Vishnu Sahsara Namam

3 Psalms of King David

Psalm 51: after King David is reprimanded By Prophet Nathan for HIS
affairs with Bath Sheeba ( mother of King Solomon)

"I am Born in inequities,
From My birth i am clothed in INeqities and Sin
From the womb, I am Clothed in originall Sin"

Only against YOU, El Shaddai I have sinned "

This is Brahma Hathya Dosha and

Original SIN.

---------------

yes The Jews Are STUPID when COmpared to
the Wisdom of

the Greatest Pharoah

Ramesis II

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Wellness Spot

Embrace Change

Break the Yo-Yo

weight loss cycle.

Everyday Wellness

on Yahoo! Groups

Find groups that will

help you stay fit.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: