Sunday, August 17, 2008

Fw: [ShivaYoga] Re: PRAISE BE TO THE LORD/ Ahoka

Dear Ashoka
 
This Phrase "Praise be to the Lord " is the way we greet Pentecostal 
christians..
 
as Expected a very satwick and divine poem and thanks for Posting it,
your energy will be alive in this Group and Your blessings are always 
there for us.
 
Vandhanam
 
--- In shivyoga@yahoogroups.com, "Lisa Hates krshna78"  <krshna78@... > 
wrote:
>
> Blessings to You Divine Ashoka
> --- In shivyoga@yahoogroups.com, "Ashoka"  <ashoka_h@ > wrote:
>  >
>  > HARA Remover Of Sorrow Bestower Of Bliss
>  > 
>  > Everywhere I have looked have only seen thee
>  > Lord I felt love and blessings pouring from thee
>  > This is not described in the scriptures as a path
>  > Freedom of every soul is to find one's own path!
>  > 
>  > As many beings that many paths you have said
>  > I have loved all O Lord yet it is you I proclaimed
>  > When I meet a soul I behold your beauty alone
>  > Love pours forth, joy unbounded you feel alone!
>  > 
>  > Nothing belongs to me I know and yet all is mine
>  > For you are in my heart Lord, all beings are thine
>  > The Infinite is way beyond this little mind of mine
>  > Yet so much joy when I remember it is also thine!
>  > 
>  > On this day Lord please bless your world with love
>  > So they will know you and feel blessed from above
>  > You accept all souls for you created them with love
>  > Let them accept each other in your name with love!
>  > 
>  > Humbly Your Child
>  >
>
 
 
 

No comments: