Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Fwd: [ShivaYoga] The fountain



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rose <boudecia_purple@yahoo.com.au>
Date: Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 4:06 PM
Subject: [ShivaYoga] The fountain
To: shivyoga@yahoogroups.com


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjmLnn_2LydVUZSXmZCtekhYGv_6iAC1IVEfBpyFj6sy67uSy546YZ7NB2wJpLg3gxq17LicB8umGGBOTJNyT81nPlGmz02VaJ5tQa0-fKqi2NyGnesKbvTRvZk-kE3kxt-1-4MgnojpI1F/s320/fountain.jpg
In the sense of the mother, take the honey from the bee. The honey is the happiness that reaches the ears of men in soft music, like a woman's whisper upon a desert harp.


Petitioner, you sleep and I kiss your lips but you do not feel me. I am saddened as the mist surrounds a grave.
Close my eyes and cover me with a shroud as I realise God in the cold damp earth with humble stone near winter vapor.
Solstice kiss - the sun shines less in concealed date of water flowing in frivolous dance. It is like women birthing a child upon her feet.
Dear aspirant with insidious tongue, the extraction of roots brings the blue pearl across the water.
Or should Madonna kiss the smell of aphrodisiac?
Please - allow me to paint the geometric under his flowers amongst the universe, for I am in love and hate for heart knows no difference.


In the sense of the father, wakefulness is in my spine and pains at my heart, as I am humbled by the martyr's eyes.





__._,_.___
In this way we will help you to realise your soul and to be enlightened with the knowledge of GOD. BLESSINGS TO ALL WHO READ THIS. Pls repeat the holy mantra 'Om Namah Shivaya' as often as possible - with joy and awareness.
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Meditation and

Lovingkindness

A Yahoo! Group

to share and learn.

Yahoo! Health

Achy Joint?

Common arthritis

myths debunked.

Ads on Yahoo!

Learn more now.

Reach customers

searching for you.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: