Monday, August 18, 2008

Fwd: [ShivaYoga] Iam a doorkeeper of the Heart , NOT A LUMP OF WET CLAY!



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: adi_shakthi16 <adi_shakthi16@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 8:16 PM
Subject: [ShivaYoga] Iam a doorkeeper of the Heart , NOT A LUMP OF WET CLAY!
To: shivyoga@yahoogroups.com


am fully qualified to work as a doorkeeper, and for this reason:
What is inside me, I don't let out:
What is outside me, I don't let in.
If someone comes in, he goes right out again.
He has nothing to do with me at all.
I am a Doorkeeper of the Heart, not a lump of wet clay.

Rabia

Hey Krshna - my new name for you is

Aashiq mehboob khan!

Lover and beloved

for lowen it is

MUSTAFA Rafi Ahmed  KHAN

and chitta it is

Nadir Nafasat Sher Khan!

( nadir means extraordinary , nafasat means refined and sher means lion )

AND OF COURSE I am

RAZIA SULTANA!

 

 

 

 

 


No comments: